Haunted Halloween Fun. Looking for something unique to pass out to your trick or treaterss This year, give away Wind Up Flashing Jack O Lanterns to the little ghosts and goblins that come to your door. The children in your neighborhood will enjoy these flashing wind up toys long after their Halloween candy is gone! Flashing red lights when wound up. Approximately 2 jack o lantern. Halloween favors and gifts are a fun twist for your trick or treaters. Halloween toys make great give a ways for spooky events and Halloween school parties. Send home your little ones with spooky favors, toys, and gifts for a Halloween to remember! Part of Favors, Toys, Gifts > Animals & Creatures > Crazy Creatures
Posted December 28th, 2012 by Halloweenish
Leave a Reply
Search this site
- Meri Meri Happy Halloween Invitations
- Fun World Funny Backwards Witch Orange Hanging Halloween Decoration
- Set of 2 Halloween Themed Battery Operated String Lights with 10 LEDs – Ghost and Pumpkin
- Gray 30″ X 72″ Creepy Cloth Scary Spooky Halloween Decoration (Pack of 2)
Advertise on This Blog!
- What's that teal pumpkin? Trick-or-treating can be free of allergens, calories - Los Angeles TimesAmerican Live WireWhat's that teal pumpkin? Trick-or-treating can be free of allergens, caloriesLos Angeles TimesFor parents of children with foo […]
- Happy Halloween! - Elk Grove CitizenHappy Halloween!Elk Grove CitizenThe night before, Oct. 31, was All Hallows' Eve, when the evil forces could roam around until midnight, and then […]
- Halloween: Ever wonder why? - The Weston ForumThe Weston ForumHalloween: Ever wonder why?The Weston ForumBut as the leaves turn and fall from the trees and temperatures start to drop, most Westoni […]
- Floyd: Trick-or-treating 'outsiders' got you down? You're a pumpkin head - Dallas Morning NewsDallas Morning NewsFloyd: Trick-or-treating 'outsiders' got you down? You're a pumpkin headDallas Morning NewsSome of my neighbors have […]
- Trick-or-treating 'outsiders' got you down? You're a pumpkin head - Dallas Morning NewsDallas Morning NewsTrick-or-treating 'outsiders' got you down? You're a pumpkin headDallas Morning NewsSome of my neighbors have brough […]
The world never sleeps.