Haunted Halloween Fun. Looking for something unique to pass out to your trick or treaterss This year, give away Wind Up Flashing Jack O Lanterns to the little ghosts and goblins that come to your door. The children in your neighborhood will enjoy these flashing wind up toys long after their Halloween candy is gone! Flashing red lights when wound up. Approximately 2 jack o lantern. Halloween favors and gifts are a fun twist for your trick or treaters. Halloween toys make great give a ways for spooky events and Halloween school parties. Send home your little ones with spooky favors, toys, and gifts for a Halloween to remember! Part of Favors, Toys, Gifts > Animals & Creatures > Crazy Creatures
Posted December 28th, 2012 by Halloweenish
Leave a Reply
Search this site
- Mickey Party Game, Pin The Nose on Mickey, Multicolored
- Set of 6 Creepy Coffin Invitations with Skeletons
- Peanuts Halloween Snoopy Woodstock Blowup Inflatable Lawn Decoration
- H2: Halloween 2
- Marvel Legends Series: Villains of the Night: Marvel’s Jack O’Lantern
Advertise on This Blog!
- [Review] 'All Hallow's Eve 2' Lags Behind Other Anthologies - Bloody DisgustingBloody Disgusting[Review] 'All Hallow's Eve 2' Lags Behind Other AnthologiesBloody DisgustingSome people hate 'em. For myself, I […]
- Here's What Teal Pumpkins Mean for Trick-or-Treaters - TakePartTakePartHere's What Teal Pumpkins Mean for Trick-or-TreatersTakePartNearly every doorstep in America is decorated with an orange jack-o'-lan […]
- Photos: This Gory Jack O'Lantern Sculpture Is Next Level Halloween Decorating - LAistPhotos: This Gory Jack O'Lantern Sculpture Is Next Level Halloween DecoratingLAistThere's a crazy jack-o'-lantern sculpture on a front […]
- Happy Halloween: Turnips, not pumpkins, were the original jack-o'-lanterns - India TodayIndia TodayHappy Halloween: Turnips, not pumpkins, were the original jack-o'-lanternsIndia Today... marks the beginning of winter and the end of […]
- Halloween pumpkin shortage leaves ghouls turning to the turnip - Telegraph.co.ukTelegraph.co.ukHalloween pumpkin shortage leaves ghouls turning to the turnipTelegraph.co.ukThe practice originated from a folk tale about a man named […]
The world never sleeps.