Haunted Halloween Fun. Looking for something unique to pass out to your trick or treaterss This year, give away Wind Up Flashing Jack O Lanterns to the little ghosts and goblins that come to your door. The children in your neighborhood will enjoy these flashing wind up toys long after their Halloween candy is gone! Flashing red lights when wound up. Approximately 2 jack o lantern. Halloween favors and gifts are a fun twist for your trick or treaters. Halloween toys make great give a ways for spooky events and Halloween school parties. Send home your little ones with spooky favors, toys, and gifts for a Halloween to remember! Part of Favors, Toys, Gifts > Animals & Creatures > Crazy Creatures
Posted December 28th, 2012 by Halloweenish
Leave a Reply
Search this site
- Trick ‘R Treat Animated Sam 8″ Figure
- Trick or Treat?
- Halloweentown / Halloweentown II: Kalabar’s Revenge (Double Feature)
- Halloween II / Halloween III: Season of the Witch (Double Feature)
- Everwilde Farms – Jack O Lantern Pumpkin Seeds – Jumbo Seed Packet (40)
Advertise on This Blog!
- Decoration Expiration - Jewish JournalJewish JournalDecoration ExpirationJewish JournalNow, if the part of the Halloween display they'd left out were pumpkins, even the jack-o-lantern […]
- Saturday Morning Cartoon: Mark the Return of Reese Witherspoon with ... - Film School RejectsSaturday Morning Cartoon: Mark the Return of Reese Witherspoon with ...Film School RejectsA passing UFO has unwittingly turned an entire field of pump […]
- It's a Very Ludwig Halloween - ADVANCE (blog)ADVANCE (blog)It's a Very Ludwig HalloweenADVANCE (blog)A. painted several pumpkins with her favorite Mario character, Ludwig von Koopa. We decor […]
- Trick or treat? - Candis (blog)Candis (blog)Trick or treat?Candis (blog)But I've got more taxing worries than sorting out my P60 – it's Halloween! This year I got in early […]
- Pumpkins can benefit pets - Victoria AdvocatePumpkins can benefit petsVictoria AdvocateIn the fall, stores fill bins with pumpkins in anticipation of Halloween, but pumpkins are good for more tha […]
The world never sleeps.