Officially licensed Jurassic World T-Rex inflatable costume with battery operated fan. Follow instructions on the package insert for fan assembly and battery insertion. Adult supervision is required for both. After assembling fan, plug in power cord from battery pack. Clip battery pack onto your own clothing that you are wearing under the T-Rex costume. Pull hood over the head carefully and tighten gently around face, Please see picture, child’s face is supposed to just poke out. Turn on fan to allow costume to begin to inflate and tighten the wrist, leg, and face. Put on gloves and GROWL Includes an action packed full-body inflatable jumpsuit that measures 5 feet tall, 21 inches wide, tail at 31 inches long, and head 14x19x7 inches. Excellent orange and brown multicolor detailing, with white scratch marks to show the most gruesome of fights. Signature yellow eyes and piercing white teeth, completes the look of this carnivorous creature. Inflatable costume fits child size Standard 8 to 10 and ages 5 to 7. 100 percent Polyester. Care instructions: wipe clean with damp cloth, line dry, do not wash, do not bleach, do not iron, and do not dry clean.
Posted August 31st, 2016 by Halloweenish
Leave a Reply
Search this site
- Monster Costume Halloween Themed Party Invitations – Fill In Style (20 Count) With Envelopes
- Trick ‘r Treat: Days of the Dead
- Thever Women Ladies Halloween Skull Skeleton Print Open Front Knitted Cardigan (ML(10-12), Wine)
- Joe’s USA(tm) JACK O’ LANTERN PUMPKIN Halloween Costume Orange T-Shirt-L
- Burlap Pumpkin Set of 4 Halloween Decor Decorative Burlap Sacks
Advertise on This Blog!
- Jack-o'-lantern trash bags encourage litter-free trick-or-treating - CurbedCurbedJack-o'-lantern trash bags encourage litter-free trick-or-treatingCurbedDesigned by Dentsu, the plastic bags are meant to encourage reveler […]
- Southold jack-o'-lantern pumpkin patch to return - Northforker (blog)Northforker (blog)Southold jack-o'-lantern pumpkin patch to returnNorthforker (blog)In the evening everyone is invited to return to see the histo […]
- Special Halloween calendar - BurlingtonFreePress.comBurlingtonFreePress.comSpecial Halloween calendarBurlingtonFreePress.comPumpkin Lobotomy. Friday, October 28 | 6:30pm -8:00pm. Essex Junction. Light u […]
- NJ Halloween events: Our monster list for 2016 - NJ.comNJ.comNJ Halloween events: Our monster list for 2016NJ.comAs the holiday approaches, here's a look at some of the celebrations across the state o […]
- Long Island Halloween Events 2016 - Long Island Press - Long Island PressLong Island PressLong Island Halloween Events 2016 - Long Island PressLong Island PressBesides a host of haunted houses, jack-o-lanterns and trick-or- […]
The world never sleeps.