Rubie’s second skin suits are a one-piece zentai suit that covers you from head to toe, available in a range of solid colors so you can play the green man or blue man or other color or gender, these suits have just the right amount of spandex(7%) to make the fit comfortably stretchy, zips up the back, machine washable, you can even drink through the mesh, from rubie’s costume company
Posted December 1st, 2013 by Halloweenish
2 Responses to “Rubie’s Costume 2nd Skin Zentai Supersuit, Red, Large”
Leave a Reply
Search this site
- The Little Cook / Jack-O-Lantern Cookie Making Kit with Apron
- Jack-O-Lantern / Pumpkin Dog Collar Charm Bell for Small Dogs
- Disney INFINITY: Marvel Super Heroes (2.0 Edition) Power Disc – Jack-O-Lantern’s Glider
- Construction Whirls Party Accessory (1 count) (5/Pkg)
- GBB 110V 96LED Mesh Net String Party Lights For Christmas & Halloween Wedding decoration. 8 different modes ( Blue 1.5m x 1.5m/4.9ft x 4.9ft) Xmas Sale ! Shop now for best price of season!!!
Advertise on This Blog!
- Tales of Halloween Interview Spotlight: Pat Healy - Dread CentralTales of Halloween Interview Spotlight: Pat HealyDread CentralI have nieces and nephews who are young and I take them trick or treating and so I alway […]
- This Day in History: Halloween traditions still showing Celtic roots - Omnibus Online (subscription)This Day in History: Halloween traditions still showing Celtic rootsOmnibus Online (subscription)When the Scottish and Irish immigrants traveled to Am […]
- What's that teal pumpkin? Trick-or-treating can be free of allergens, calories - Los Angeles TimesNew York's PIX11 / WPIX-TVWhat's that teal pumpkin? Trick-or-treating can be free of allergens, caloriesLos Angeles TimesFor parents of chil […]
- Trick-or-treating 'outsiders' got you down? You're a pumpkin head - Dallas Morning NewsDallas Morning NewsTrick-or-treating 'outsiders' got you down? You're a pumpkin headDallas Morning NewsSome of my neighbors have brough […]
- Trick to making pumpkin treats: a sweet jack-o'-lantern - Press HeraldPress HeraldTrick to making pumpkin treats: a sweet jack-o'-lanternPress HeraldIf you're intrigued by the idea of eating your Halloween deco […]
The world never sleeps.