Based on the popular children s books created by Michael and Betty Paraskevas, Maggie and the Ferocious Beast highlights the relationship between our five year old heroine Maggie and her best friends. Maggie loves her favorite stuffed toys Beast and Hamilton so much that she has created a whole world, Nowhere Land, for them to explore!
Posted August 18th, 2014 by Halloweenish
3 Responses to “Maggie and the Ferocious Beast – Trick Or Treat”
Leave a Reply
Search this site
- Halloween LED Sparkle Tree with Cats, Pumpkins And Spiders- 19″
- Pumpkin – Large Lighted Sinister Jack O’Lantern – Autumn Fall Halloween Decor
- KCRIUS(TM) Halloween Ghost Hand LED Color Changing Flameless Candle With Cell Battery
- Beistle Jointed Skeleton Figurine for Party, 6-Feet
- Halloween Party!: Ghoulish recipes for appetizers, meals, drinks, and desserts
Advertise on This Blog!
- Headless Horseman Haunts Mickey's Halloween Party As Halloween Time Returns to the Disneyland Resort, Sept. 9 ... - PR Newswire (press release)PR Newswire (press release)Headless Horseman Haunts Mickey's Halloween Party As Halloween Time Returns to the Disneyland Resort, Sept. 9 ...PR Ne […]
- Where to Go Pumpkin Picking in Long Island - Travel+LeisureTravel+LeisureWhere to Go Pumpkin Picking in Long IslandTravel+Leisure... in Long Island. Whether you want to bake a pumpkin pie, carve a jack-o-lante […]
- Photos: This Gory Jack O'Lantern Sculpture Is Next Level Halloween Decorating - LAistPhotos: This Gory Jack O'Lantern Sculpture Is Next Level Halloween DecoratingLAistThere's a crazy jack-o'-lantern sculpture on a front […]
- Target's Halloween app helps find the best houses for trick or treating - FortuneFortuneTarget's Halloween app helps find the best houses for trick or treatingFortuneStick yourself on the map. Dig the jack-o-lanterns at the en […]
- Apparently We Should Be Making Jack-o-Lanterns with Turnips, Not Pumpkins - Munchies_ Food by VICETelegraph.co.ukApparently We Should Be Making Jack-o-Lanterns with Turnips, Not PumpkinsMunchies_ Food by VICEEnglish Heritage historian Dr. Michael C […]
The world never sleeps.