Based on the popular children s books created by Michael and Betty Paraskevas, Maggie and the Ferocious Beast highlights the relationship between our five year old heroine Maggie and her best friends. Maggie loves her favorite stuffed toys Beast and Hamilton so much that she has created a whole world, Nowhere Land, for them to explore!
Posted August 18th, 2014 by Halloweenish
3 Responses to “Maggie and the Ferocious Beast – Trick Or Treat”
Leave a Reply
Search this site
- Construction Whirls Party Accessory (1 count) (5/Pkg)
- GBB 110V 96LED Mesh Net String Party Lights For Christmas & Halloween Wedding decoration. 8 different modes ( Blue 1.5m x 1.5m/4.9ft x 4.9ft) Xmas Sale ! Shop now for best price of season!!!
- Fiesta Paper Fan Decorations
- Boys Meet Girls Halloween : The Dating Costume Party Nightclub Dance Contest – Free Edition
- Arrow Shoot Craft Free
Advertise on This Blog!
- This Day in History: Halloween traditions still showing Celtic roots - Omnibus Online (subscription)This Day in History: Halloween traditions still showing Celtic rootsOmnibus Online (subscription)When the Scottish and Irish immigrants traveled to Am […]
- What's that teal pumpkin? Trick-or-treating can be free of allergens, calories - Los Angeles TimesNew York's PIX11 / WPIX-TVWhat's that teal pumpkin? Trick-or-treating can be free of allergens, caloriesLos Angeles TimesFor parents of chil […]
- Trick-or-treating 'outsiders' got you down? You're a pumpkin head - Dallas Morning NewsDallas Morning NewsTrick-or-treating 'outsiders' got you down? You're a pumpkin headDallas Morning NewsSome of my neighbors have brough […]
- Trick to making pumpkin treats: a sweet jack-o'-lantern - Press HeraldPress HeraldTrick to making pumpkin treats: a sweet jack-o'-lanternPress HeraldIf you're intrigued by the idea of eating your Halloween deco […]
- Teal pumpkins make trick-or-treating safer - WISC MadisonDread CentralTeal pumpkins make trick-or-treating saferWISC MadisonIt is a familiar scene on Halloween trick-or-treaters excitedly waiting to find out […]
The world never sleeps.