Perfect For Halloween & Halloween Party Favors. Great to Stretch Kids Imaginations! Every Thing You Need To Make Your Own Special Jack O’ Lantern Friend. Set Includes Mold Able Orange Foam Putty, 2 Arms, 2 Eyes, 1 Nose, 1 Stem & 1 Mouth. How This Works? Simple. Mold And Remold Your Orange Pumpkin Putty Into A Pumpkin. Then Attach the Arms, Eyes, Mouth, Stem & Nose. Then You Have a JackoLantern. But Don’t Wait Too Long Unless Your Sure You Love Your New Friend. Why ?? Simply Because After A Few Hours Your New Jack O Lantern Will Harden Forever And Not Be Able To Be Molded Again. Three Units Of “Do You Want To Build A Jack O’ Lantern” Are Included Per Order So Each Child Can Have Hours Of Fun And Make Different Looking Pumpkin Friends. Completely Non Toxic, However, We Recommend Keeping Out Of Children’s Mouths. Fantastic Make Believe Toy. Collect The Whole Line Of Kangaroo Arts & Crafts Make Believe Building Products. This is the Second in The Pretend Play Line of Moldable Putty Perfect For Halloween. The First Was The Famous Christmas Favorite “Do You Want To Build A Snowman?”
Posted December 21st, 2016 by Halloweenish
Leave a Reply
Search this site
- Trick ‘r Treat: Days of the Dead
- Thever Women Ladies Halloween Skull Skeleton Print Open Front Knitted Cardigan (ML(10-12), Wine)
- Joe’s USA(tm) JACK O’ LANTERN PUMPKIN Halloween Costume Orange T-Shirt-L
- Burlap Pumpkin Set of 4 Halloween Decor Decorative Burlap Sacks
- Marry Acting 18 x 96 inch Cobweb Fireplace Scarf Mysterious Lace SpiderWeb Mantle Lace Runner Fireplace Scarf Festive Supplies for Halloween Christmas Party Door Window Decoration Black
Advertise on This Blog!
- Jack-o'-lantern trash bags encourage litter-free trick-or-treating - CurbedCurbedJack-o'-lantern trash bags encourage litter-free trick-or-treatingCurbedJack-o'-lantern trash bags encourage litter-free trick-or-trea […]
- Southold jack-o'-lantern pumpkin patch to return - Northforker (blog)Northforker (blog)Southold jack-o'-lantern pumpkin patch to returnNorthforker (blog)In the evening everyone is invited to return to see the histo […]
- Special Halloween calendar - BurlingtonFreePress.comBurlingtonFreePress.comSpecial Halloween calendarBurlingtonFreePress.comPumpkin Lobotomy. Friday, October 28 | 6:30pm -8:00pm. Essex Junction. Light u […]
- NJ Halloween events: Our monster list for 2016 - NJ.comNJ.comNJ Halloween events: Our monster list for 2016NJ.comAs the holiday approaches, here's a look at some of the celebrations across the state o […]
- Updated Halloween fun guide: Haunted houses, pumpkins, trick-or ... - Kansas City StarKansas City StarUpdated Halloween fun guide: Haunted houses, pumpkins, trick-or ...Kansas City StarThere is no shortage of Halloween activities all ov […]
The world never sleeps.