A standalone novel in the Jack of All Trades crime series (#3). Jack, an East London builder, is working at Bramley, an independent school near Billericay in Essex. The school is in trouble. Graham DeNeuve insists on total control, but his daughters and wife decide they must get rid of him, one way or another, to save the school from financial disaster. As Jack becomes increasingly involved with one of the daughters, Ellie, he begins to work out what is happening, to his own peril.
Posted February 10th, 2017 by Halloweenish
Leave a Reply
Search this site
- Monster Costume Halloween Themed Party Invitations – Fill In Style (20 Count) With Envelopes
- Trick ‘r Treat: Days of the Dead
- Thever Women Ladies Halloween Skull Skeleton Print Open Front Knitted Cardigan (ML(10-12), Wine)
- Joe’s USA(tm) JACK O’ LANTERN PUMPKIN Halloween Costume Orange T-Shirt-L
- Burlap Pumpkin Set of 4 Halloween Decor Decorative Burlap Sacks
Advertise on This Blog!
- Jack-o'-lantern trash bags encourage litter-free trick-or-treating - CurbedCurbedJack-o'-lantern trash bags encourage litter-free trick-or-treatingCurbedDesigned by Dentsu, the plastic bags are meant to encourage reveler […]
- Southold jack-o'-lantern pumpkin patch to return - Northforker (blog)Northforker (blog)Southold jack-o'-lantern pumpkin patch to returnNorthforker (blog)In the evening everyone is invited to return to see the histo […]
- Special Halloween calendar - BurlingtonFreePress.comBurlingtonFreePress.comSpecial Halloween calendarBurlingtonFreePress.comPumpkin Lobotomy. Friday, October 28 | 6:30pm -8:00pm. Essex Junction. Light u […]
- NJ Halloween events: Our monster list for 2016 - NJ.comNJ.comNJ Halloween events: Our monster list for 2016NJ.comAs the holiday approaches, here's a look at some of the celebrations across the state o […]
- Long Island Halloween Events 2016 - Long Island Press - Long Island PressLong Island PressLong Island Halloween Events 2016 - Long Island PressLong Island PressBesides a host of haunted houses, jack-o-lanterns and trick-or- […]
The world never sleeps.