Grab everyone’s attention on st. Patrick’s day with this 45″ green cape! one size fits most adults. forum novelties has been a leader in the costume industry, as well as the joke, trick, magic, and novelty gift item business for more than 30 years. We are manufacturers, importers, and distributors of over 8,000 items, ranging from baby costumes to adult and plus-sizes. Forum costumes provides a variety of choices for every age. Look to forum novelties for all of your halloween, luau, christmas, mardi gras, and st. Patrick’s day supplies. From funny to frightening, forum has it all!
Posted February 8th, 2013 by Halloweenish
Leave a Reply
Search this site
- Alvin and the Chipmunks: Halloween Collection
- Purple Box Jewelry Halloween Scarf Orange Gold One Size
- Halloween H20: 20 Years Later
- Mosaic Jack-o-lantern Tealight Holder
- New York Fashion Police Jack o’ Lantern Pumpkin Costume Jack o’ Lantern Pumpkin M
Advertise on This Blog!
- What's that teal pumpkin? Trick-or-treating can be free of allergens, calories - Los Angeles TimesABC NewsWhat's that teal pumpkin? Trick-or-treating can be free of allergens, caloriesLos Angeles TimesFor parents of children with food allergie […]
- Infographic: Composting a Pumpkin for a Green Halloween - 3BL Media (press release)ShacknewsInfographic: Composting a Pumpkin for a Green Halloween3BL Media (press release)While pondering “Trick or treat?” this Halloween, millions of […]
- Trick-or-treating 'outsiders' got you down? You're a pumpkin head - Dallas Morning NewsDallas Morning NewsTrick-or-treating 'outsiders' got you down? You're a pumpkin headDallas Morning NewsSome of my neighbors have brough […]
- Over 100 Jack-o'-Lantern's light up the night at Hershey Gardens - WGAL LancasterWGAL LancasterOver 100 Jack-o'-Lantern's light up the night at Hershey GardensWGAL Lancaster"We volunteered today to teach kids how to […]
- Five myths about Halloween - Washington PostCincinnati.comFive myths about HalloweenWashington Post“I have been unable to find a substantiated report of a child being killed or seriously injured […]
The world never sleeps.