Grab everyone’s attention on st. Patrick’s day with this 45″ green cape! one size fits most adults. forum novelties has been a leader in the costume industry, as well as the joke, trick, magic, and novelty gift item business for more than 30 years. We are manufacturers, importers, and distributors of over 8,000 items, ranging from baby costumes to adult and plus-sizes. Forum costumes provides a variety of choices for every age. Look to forum novelties for all of your halloween, luau, christmas, mardi gras, and st. Patrick’s day supplies. From funny to frightening, forum has it all!
Posted February 8th, 2013 by Halloweenish
Leave a Reply
Search this site
- Meri Meri Happy Halloween Invitations
- Fun World Funny Backwards Witch Orange Hanging Halloween Decoration
- Set of 2 Halloween Themed Battery Operated String Lights with 10 LEDs – Ghost and Pumpkin
- Gray 30″ X 72″ Creepy Cloth Scary Spooky Halloween Decoration (Pack of 2)
Advertise on This Blog!
- What's that teal pumpkin? Trick-or-treating can be free of allergens, calories - Los Angeles TimesAmerican Live WireWhat's that teal pumpkin? Trick-or-treating can be free of allergens, caloriesLos Angeles TimesFor parents of children with foo […]
- Happy Halloween! - Elk Grove CitizenHappy Halloween!Elk Grove CitizenThe night before, Oct. 31, was All Hallows' Eve, when the evil forces could roam around until midnight, and then […]
- Halloween: Ever wonder why? - The Weston ForumThe Weston ForumHalloween: Ever wonder why?The Weston ForumBut as the leaves turn and fall from the trees and temperatures start to drop, most Westoni […]
- Floyd: Trick-or-treating 'outsiders' got you down? You're a pumpkin head - Dallas Morning NewsDallas Morning NewsFloyd: Trick-or-treating 'outsiders' got you down? You're a pumpkin headDallas Morning NewsSome of my neighbors have […]
- Trick-or-treating 'outsiders' got you down? You're a pumpkin head - Dallas Morning NewsDallas Morning NewsTrick-or-treating 'outsiders' got you down? You're a pumpkin headDallas Morning NewsSome of my neighbors have brough […]
The world never sleeps.