Grab everyone’s attention on st. Patrick’s day with this 45″ green cape! one size fits most adults. forum novelties has been a leader in the costume industry, as well as the joke, trick, magic, and novelty gift item business for more than 30 years. We are manufacturers, importers, and distributors of over 8,000 items, ranging from baby costumes to adult and plus-sizes. Forum costumes provides a variety of choices for every age. Look to forum novelties for all of your halloween, luau, christmas, mardi gras, and st. Patrick’s day supplies. From funny to frightening, forum has it all!
Posted February 8th, 2013 by Halloweenish
Leave a Reply
Search this site
- Amscan BB673032 Gothic Mansion Portraits Wall Decorations
- Halloween Bend and Twist Party Game
- Unique Pirate Invitations (8 Count), Red
- Gothic Greetings Halloween Invitations 20ct
- 3 Piece Witch Stake Cauldron Pot Solar Lighted Lantern Halloween Silhouette Yard Display Decoration
Advertise on This Blog!
- Fall festivals and fairs in WNC - Asheville Citizen-TimesFall festivals and fairs in WNCAsheville Citizen-TimesFree admission. Pie and jack-o-lantern pumpkins range from $2-$20. At At 136 Dillingham Road, Ba […]
- Heat spurs unusual pumpkin tricks in August - Prairie StarPrairie StarHeat spurs unusual pumpkin tricks in AugustPrairie StarIt's only mid-August and pumpkins – an endearing symbol of autumn and Hallowee […]
- Brookfield Zoo's Schedules August-December Events - Patch.comPatch.comBrookfield Zoo's Schedules August-December EventsPatch.comThe not-so-scary and fun-filled event has something for the entire family to e […]
- Halloween in Florida -- spooky or not so spooky - Orlando SentinelOrlando SentinelHalloween in Florida -- spooky or not so spookyOrlando SentinelAn underwater “fantasea,” this event comes alive as youngsters trick-or […]
- Lexington likely to celebrate Halloween on Halloween, despite proposal to move it - Lexington Herald LeaderLexington Herald LeaderLexington likely to celebrate Halloween on Halloween, despite proposal to move itLexington Herald LeaderAs many as 500 jack-o […]
The world never sleeps.